Information Saves Lives Information Saves Lives

Unique

Well.. at least I know what its like to have a seizure now...

But in all reality it was pretty good. I liked it. Especially that info go beamed up in waves and then shot down like a laser for some reason.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Sweet

Left handed arm wrestle?!?!?!?! GO LEFTIES!

Great animation though.

Only Slightly Only Slightly

That last part about chris hansen was HILARIOUS.

I laughed so hard my ass got a crack in it...

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

Ummm

There were some funny things... but like all the clips that you put together for the intro looked like you made the show in flash exported to flv then took the clips from flv and put them together with a video editor and imported it back into flash to make the episode. Which made the quality suffer for that part. But now its already there and why would you go back through the huge effort to redo it which I understsand so I wont complain for future ones.

The rest was fine, just the intro bugged me. Looked professional though, like you put a lot of time into planning it. So if you can get a fan base and make it a bit more funny you should definitely submit it to become an animator or even get a show on tv.

Good luck in your work!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks man, the intro process was somewhat similar to what you described as the intro WAS made to be viewed on a television, so when you put it back into flash there is a bit of quality loss, at least if you want to get it down to a point where it has as little effect on the file size as possible.

Anyways, I'm really happy you were able to enjoy the rest of the cartoon, thanks for the review.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Yup...

I guess my life is complete... I've seen everything now. I'm pretty sure flash about people playing DDR was the last thing on my list. Time to go kill myself!

Combo Execution Combo Execution

Decent stuff.

But that... scarf? ... was really gay. Other then that, good animation, good sfx, good music. Can we have a larger screen size next time? Uh oh, I criticized it, some one mark this negative.

Dinner with Frenchie Dinner with Frenchie

Ahh refreshing.

Like a pepsi! But yeah, nice to have a good matrix parody again. I havent seen a good one since... umm... shit I cant even remember. Now will you do a whole matrix triliogy with that same humor? Love it. This would have fit well in that one matrix collab. Again, too long ago to remember the name. Great job, always enjoy your work!

Bobert-Rob responds:

You might be thinking of the same matrix collab it was actually going to be a part of, but didn't since it died due to lack of others finishing their parts. Oh well, you got this at least. Thanks for watching!

Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

THE PROPHECY CAME TRUE

I searched for the last year for the mystical scroll of RAB. I finally found it underneath a cum drizzled large stone that I literally had to pry up using only my cock and another smaller rock as a fulcrum. The prohecty scroll told me that my dreams would come true and yet another RAB would come to newgrounds in an epic return of shit, cum, sex, lightning, and ribbons. Many claimed the scroll to be a myth, a lie, wrong, hornswaggle, and an all out lie but I believed! I BELIEVED THAT THE SCROLL WOULD NOT LIE! And to my great reward it was true!

Great episode Dave.

By The Moonlight By The Moonlight

Decent animation

I'm not really gonna review it, I just wanna say that it sucks you took 5th under that TERRIBLE flash that took 4th. Seriously, you should have gotten higher that day. But yeah, blah blah make it longer blah blah story blah blah blah

Marsume responds:

Yeah. I went to take a look at 4th after you said that and I'm disappointed. He did use more tweens then me though ;) That must count for something. LOL

Anyways. Yeah. Story. Longer. got it ;)

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

1 reason.

TETRIS! Its the only reason to do anything ever. Fun little take on some good ol' tetris REMIX. You did a good job of making a story line to go with it. And yes, we all hate those deadbeat significant others. Good job!