Information Saves Lives Information Saves Lives

Unique

Well.. at least I know what its like to have a seizure now...

But in all reality it was pretty good. I liked it. Especially that info go beamed up in waves and then shot down like a laser for some reason.

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Sweet

Left handed arm wrestle?!?!?!?! GO LEFTIES!

Great animation though.

Only Slightly Only Slightly

That last part about chris hansen was HILARIOUS.

I laughed so hard my ass got a crack in it...

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Funny stuff until

The stockmarket level... its currently at 15000 and climbing! Its been going up for the last 10 minutes!!! IT WONT END!!!!! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN!

Savage Huskies Savage Huskies

These high reviews? Because it looks good??

I've played games on the original gameboy that looked worse then this but PLAYED a lot better.

Pick the first character. Then try and kill something using the D key. HE LOOKS LIKE A ROCKEM SOCKEM ROBOT. Not only that, but his punch combo is worthless. There's no RANGE change in it so you cant hit people that have a better range then you do. In combination with that the hit test sucks and in the middle of a hit combo the bad guy hits you.
You cant do a hit combo and then get away from an enemy because you move too slowly. Whats the point in the walk button? Maybe I gave up before there was a use for it.

Look, you can make a game that looks and sounds really good. But its not a movie, its a game. It has to PLAY well above all! If it doesnt play well then it doesnt matter how well it looks because people wont play it.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Crack!

This is as addicting as crack! Every time you come out with a new version I cant stop playing it. Pretty much you've figured out how to make the most addicting and replayable TD game. And it involves monkeys!

The pay addons are just annoying though. You're basically saying "Here, look at all this helpful stuff you can have!... for a price!" Yeah we've all been mooching off your great games for a while now but c'mon, its the internet! Thats what its for! Mochi has adds and so does NG that you can get paid for and it doesnt hurt my gameplay! Unless you do like some people and make the ads every 2 seconds.

But for the most part you've done an outstanding job yet again with this game and I'm only writing a review because my eyes started to bleed after staring at your game for the past hours!

Jordan [EON Remix] Jordan [EON Remix]

Sweet

Its good, like all of your remixes. Popcorn was kick ass too! Keep it up!

down down

WOW, question though.

What did you use to make this amazing piece of artwork?

On a side note, if I was that girl, I'd jump and do a flip.

rtil responds: